Saturday, February 27, 2010

Kiwi's 1st Bath


So this is the look I get after giving Kiwi his first bath. All in all it went pretty well, he screamed a little bit and fought alot but we got it done. My boyfriend didn't quite know what he was doing since it was his first time giving a cat a bath but he wasn't too bad of a helper. He didn't understand that time was of the essence when bathing a cat, you gotta be fast. Kiwi lost alot of hair during his bath, I don't know if it was due to stress or just hair that I haven't brushed out. I was kind of proud of Kiwi today, he did fight pretty good to get out of the tub but never tried biting or clawing at me. He did run straight for his food bowl after I toweled dried him, maybe he thought he deserved a treat, I dunno?





1 comment:

  1. lol, if looks could kill, I believe you and your BF would be dead! I gave our kitty Ernie a bath last summer in the kitchen sink. He too, growled and yowled, but never bit. I think they like the clean feeling - they just don't want to admit it!! Good Boy Kiwi!!...debbie

    ReplyDelete