Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Comfort Killer Kitty

I don't have a picture for this post since it was an event I could not capture. I was stalked and attacked by my "sweet" cat tonight while watching American Idol. I was happily enjoying Tim Urban's performance when all of a sudden I felt this sharp,stabbing pain on my elbow. I looked down and there was Kiwi's paw barely hanging on to my skin with 2 very sharp claws! I yelled and looked down the space between the couch and side table to see a smug looking cat face staring back at me (almost like the one he gave after his bath below). I squirted him with water all the way up the stairs to only be attacked the same way 5 minutes later. I guess I will have to keep my elbow on the inside of the couch from now on....goodbye comfort.

1 comment:

  1. I guess he was feeling as if you were not paying him enough attention. He really is a character. Our Ernie will hide and attack our legs from behind chairs if he is in an ugly mood. Maybe Killer Kitty wants to play hide n seek. You could do that during commercials!! lol....debbie

    ReplyDelete