Monday, February 15, 2010



So...it has been a while. Kiwi has been keeping me busy. He has a new bad habit of pushing his ceramic bowl off of the cart he is fed on...therefore breaking 2 of them. I guess I will have to switch to plastic. He also has stolen 2 granola bars from me and made me chase him around the house for my midday snack. I had gotten all of my Valentines Day baking ingredients and seperated into baggies and left them on the table unsupervised. Mistake, I know. I came down to 1 flour bag in the livingroom busted and spred all over the floor. He also decided to take every bag out of the baking pan and place onto the table itself and rip into each one for a taste. This included brown sugar, regular sugar, 2 bags of flour, and chocolate chips. He also decided to knock over a tub with junk I was going to throw out the next day. It had random junk in it including stray fish tank gravel (the blue specks), a remote, a princess crown, etc. The picture is of his mess and his expression as I was cussing him while cleaning up his mess. I hate waking up to him in the mornings....

1 comment:

  1. I loved your story about when you and Kiwi met. I is so funny. Am looking forward to many more funny stories!!...debbie

    ReplyDelete